Leader: Carl Maguire
Years Active: 2005-present
- Carl Maguire: piano, rhodes, compositions
- Oscar Noriega: clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone (replaced Chris Mannigan, Sep 2007)
- Stephanie Griffin: viola (joined Oct 2006)
- John Hebert: bass (replaced Aryeh Korbinsky, Sep 2007, who replaced Trevor Dunn, Sep 2006)
- Dan Weiss: drums
- Far from almost always (2012)
- Sided Silver Solid (Firehouse 12 Records, 2009)
- self-titled (Subsoil Records, 2005)
|Sep 17||Cornelia Street Café|
|Jun 1||Douglass Street Music Collective|
|Jan 31||Brecht Forum|
|Sep 21||Center for Improvised Music|
|Sep 12||55 Bar|
|May 15||55 Bar|
|Nov 1||55 Bar|
 Record release: Far from almost always
 An alternative line-up that included Chris Mannigan, Trevor Dunn, and Dan Weiss.
 On this date and previously, the band included Chris Mannigan on reeds and Aryeh Kobrinsky on bass.
 Stephanie Griffin’s first gig with the band.
 On this date and prior, Trevor Dunn played bass for the band.